Mindful scenery

Mindful scenery

August 14, 2015

Parting words

The course Introduction to research is drawing to a close. It has been an enlightening journey for me. In the past two months, I have been exposed to the world of copyright and open access to research and introduced to different scholarly communities associated with learning, research and technology, to name only a few.




Furthermore, I have been challenged to think critically about my own position on cultures of inquiry, theoretical frameworks and research methodologies. I have been asked to investigate an issue from a variety of cultures of inquiry, to reflect critically on the works of others, authors with significantly more experience than I. I have shared some of my thoughts through this blog. I have been inspired by my colleagues, through our group assignments and I have gone beyond my own comfort zone on many occasions. In short, I have discovered a fascinating world through this course.




What I realize is that although much ground was covered in a very short period of time, there is still so much more out there to explore. This course has opened up so many new doors, raised more questions than answers and motivated me on this journey of discovery. I will continue happily down this path.




For that I have Loni to thank and my cohort colleagues. Good luck with what comes next. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment